Saturday, October 06, 2007

Top 25 U.S. Contemporary Worship Songs (Aug 2007)

From Christian Copyright Licensing, Int'l for the Aug. 2007 reporting period:
  1. How Great Is Our God (Tomlin, Chris; Reeves, Jesse; Cash, Ed)
  2. Here I Am To Worship (Hughes, Tim)
  3. Blessed Be Your Name (Redman, Beth; Redman, Matt)
  4. Open The Eyes Of My Heart (Baloche, Paul)
  5. Forever (Tomlin, Chris)
  6. Come Now Is The Time To Worship (Doerksen, Brian)
  7. Holy Is The Lord (Tomlin, Chris; Giglio, Louie)
  8. You Are My King (Foote, Billy)
  9. Shout To The Lord (Zschech, Darlene)
  10. Lord I Lift Your Name On High (Founds, Rick)
  11. God Of Wonders (Byrd, Marc; Hindalong, Steve)
  12. We Fall Down (Tomlin, Chris)
  13. You Are My All In All (Jernigan, Dennis)
  14. You're Worthy Of My Praise (Ruis, David)
  15. The Heart Of Worship (Redman, Matt)
  16. Breathe (Barnett, Marie)
  17. Trading My Sorrows (Evans, Darrell)
  18. Beautiful One (Hughes, Tim)
  19. Friend Of God (Gungor, Michael; Houghton, Israel)
  20. Better Is One Day (Redman, Matt)
  21. Draw Me Close (Carpenter, Kelly)
  22. Indescribable (Story, Laura)
  23. Days Of Elijah (Mark, Robin)
  24. Give Thanks (Smith, Henry)
  25. Lord Reign In Me (Brown, Brenton)

No comments: