Dihydrogen Monoxide FactsAnd yet I just can't stop using it.
* is also known as hydric acid, and is the major component of acid rain.
* contributes to the Greenhouse Effect.
* may cause severe burns.
* contributes to the erosion of our natural landscape.
* accelerates corrosion and rusting of many metals.
* may cause electrical failures and decreased effectiveness of automobile brakes.
* has been found in excised tumors of terminal cancer patients.
Wednesday, January 17, 2007
Dihydrogen Monoxide - The Truth:
Posted by Stephen C. Carlson